Tata sky DTH has partnered with Atom technologies to launch mobile payments

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 8,267
Status
Not open for further replies.
so who pays for the replacement connection? it's not funny to keep changing your DTH provider when there is no interoperability.

Nowadays it is easy to change DTH as the cost of entry is around 1500 -2000rs, so people are not worried about changing DTH after getting one year Free view (in case of Bigtv,Sundth,Dishtv,Airtel) All those DTH are giving Free view for 1 year except TS.

If you are not getting your preferred choice in SD, Dish Tv and Tata Sky then you should go for something else that will provide you specific channel you require and you would be a happy consumer.

Thanks for your advise. I know what to do. There are more options with Dishtv, SD than with Tatasky which don't have many options.

May be IPTV may be a solution to your desired choice away from Dth problems that you are facing.

I am facing problem only with Tata Sky. I paid lot and it is waste of money. They don't have enough south Indian channels which I want. Picture quality is not like they claim.

I have not faced so much problems with Tata Sky and no DTH provider is going to give the entire list of channels especially if you desire and as of clarity the best DTH providers also lack MPEG4 so the compression will be an issue so how can you get clarity in some other DTH?

I have not faced so much problems with Tata Sky and no DTH provider is going to give the entire list of channels especially if you desire and as of clarity the best DTH providers also lack MPEG4 so the compression will be an issue so how can you get clarity in some other DTH?

Who is the best DTH provider? Tatasky? :rofl: Clarity is way better in SD, Airtel and Big tv. Go and check it.

he must be a die hard fan of TS as he is working for it so we should not take any personal interest in his posts:inodding:

he must be a die hard fan of Tata Sky DTH as he is working for it so we should not take any personal interest in his posts:inodding:

:inodding: very loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back