Tata Sky+ DTH Service: 50% Discount for existing customers

The service would be offered at a discount of up to 50 per cent to existing Tata Sky subscribers.

Wat does upto 50% means here? Why cant it be flat ?:P

ummm... I think thats a cool offer for the Existing subscribers... But what will happen to the existing STBs... waste na... Btw, I am not in a position to Buy a new TS+ STB :(

even then i don't think i am buyingit's not the price but the fact that i cannot backup the recorded stuff is the biggest Deterrence as of now, will wait till i get a better picture related to the PVR& i believe we should all wait for some time, again it's wont be money but at least lets have a good & clear picture for all this PVR stuffSabir

Now i am in osscilation, whether buy this or not. Beucase TS has very less Tamil channels when compare to other DTH. Also Kalaignar channels are not going to come on TS. :whistle:Is there a possible of adding Tamil Channels? :huh:

WOW !! 50% now that's attractive for sure. If its true I`m going to buy it for sure. Lets see.:thumb:

the company has a subscriber base of 2.7 million and is targeting to sell at least eight million connections by 2012. :rofl:
HAHA....with present scenarioand competition like ever before and with Mpeg-2 technology eight million subscribers...oh wat an ambitious quote by kaushik..guys do u think its possible! :wall:

Back