Tata Sky+ DTH Service: 50% Discount for existing customers

Will be buying it.Wouldn't be suprised if they ask to get annual subscription to get this offer,so in effect paying around 8000 itself.

What about the charges of Rs.50 per month and installation charges of Rs.1000?Does it require new installation really?And why don't they update their website with details of offer before it appears in print media?

I am an existing customer of Tata Sky....I would strongly recommend not to buy tata sky + so early.They play bussiness tricks. They will lock you. Cable wala is much much better than these DTH providers.

I wont stay with TS after 2 months , even if they Give this STB as Free Replacement,as I am totally Upset with their negligence towards Tamil Channels, so Far and which is still continuing. If they think they dont want to waste the space in Adding Tamil Channels, Obviously we wont waste money in subsription to TS.What a Disgrace:wall::madness::madness::@:@:@

Good to see that....still cost is on higher side

Are u expecting them to give it free for old customers?? They are giving 50%off which is a good offer i think..

WOW !! 50% now that's attractive for sure. If its true I`m going to buy it for sure. Lets see.:thumb:
I believe the discount % is good but i dont want to invest on TS+ at this point of time..........I will wait for atleast 6 - 10 months on this new serive and i hope the other DTH service provider might also come forward for this service very soon at that point of time i will compare it and buy the best one.........but i feel TS is the best in technology wise...........

HiIts nice to see lots of Sane voices, yes we should wait, as said we have bought TS when it was Re 4000/- just for the STB now it comes virtually free & yet we haven't been credited with some good offers by TS, 50% discount is good but again why not wait & may be in a years time most of these DTH players may yet be selling the PVR for 5000 - 6000 at the most, which is what i guess we would end up paying even after 50% discount if we take into account the 1000 rupees installation charges + that Re 50 extra we are being made to pay for what? i don't really understand. so yes Wait is the CallSabir

I think DTH operators might charge for as rental for PVR as i believe they might incur some cost to provide the facility to each subscribers.........

Back