Tata Sky+ DTH Service: 50% Discount for existing customers

If u save Contents in the DVR Hard Disk and View Later, Why Not in PC, atleast you can free the DVR memory for more recordings by this way.
Do u call this Piracy?:wall::happy:
For what u r going to store in ur PC,?? gifting the contents to ur friends right, this is called as Piracy..

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If u save Contents in the DVR Hard Disk and View Later, Why Not in PC, atleast you can free the DVR memory for more recordings by this way.
Do u call this Piracy?:wall::happy:
From your point of view you are correct from TS point of view they are correct my friend.......:happy:

Oh thats good to know.. Do we in India have any branded DVD players that can record TS channels?

Buy NEW LG DVD Recorder for 9000 - 16000 Rs.It can record any thing that comes in TV and Can be trasnferred to System using the USB Port. It has 80 GB HDD in the basic model.:dance:

Buy NEW LG DVD Recorder for 9000 - 16000 Rs.
It can record any thing that comes in TV and Can be trasnferred to System using the USB Port. It has 80 GB HDD in the basic model.:dance:

Hi, I checked the India specific websites of LG, Sony and Phillips. No where could I see DVD Recorder details. Are any of these companies selling DVD Recorders in India?

you would have better luck checking out ebay or gadget websites or ordering it through someone who imports (or smuggles) these kind of unusual hardware for sale in the indian market :)lynx india is one guy i think who can help you.

If u shift to TS+, you have to avail Mega Pack or any other Annual pack. If u have Mega pack you, STB Cost is 4999/- ie. 5000/-If u dont have Mega pack you, STB Cost is 5999/- ie. 6000/-Say if u r a TS scbscriber and not Mega pack then1. STB Rate 6000/-2. Annaual Pack - Rs.2600/-3. Installation Chargers - 1000/- (i dont know why TS waved installation charges to Existing subscriber)Total - 6000+2600+1000 = Rs. 9600/- :wall:Less Channel and high price :wall:I happy with TS that, even they have less channel, atleast they provide these feature, but now the cost is too high. I hate Tata Sky :cry:Instead for spending 10K to TS, i will give Big TV connection, Sun Direct Connection and AirTel Digital Connection to my house @ less than 7K. :dance:

Back