Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Need some information on Live Rewind function

meetparag83

ISP
BSNL Broadband
I know that with TS+ we can rewind till 90 Min....But can i use the rewind function with the recording function...For Eg:If i am watching a football match and there is good goal scored....If i want to watch it again i will rewind it and have the pleasure watching it once again...but once the channel is switched the buffer gets cleared.Now if i am not recording the match and i have to record that goal..So Can i just rewind back till the goal and press the record button so that i can have that part in my HDD..Sorry if its obvious but i just want to clear my doubt.....

no issues , i too m trying to find out about all TS+ features.. and i know that u can rewind and then record .. :thumb:

I know that with TS+ we can rewind till 90 Min....
But can i use the rewind function with the recording function...
For Eg:
If i am watching a football match and there is good goal scored....
If i want to watch it again i will rewind it and have the pleasure watching it once again...
but once the channel is switched the buffer gets cleared.
Now if i am not recording the match and i have to record that goal..
So Can i just rewind back till the goal and press the record button so that i can have that part in my HDD..

Sorry if its obvious but i just want to clear my doubt.....

Yes...I have been doing that for many programs which after watching a while I thought i shud have recorded...its cool.

Yes ofcourse you can rewind and record. The other interesting bit is that when you schedule recordings, it doessnt record repeat telecasts! Isnt that cool as well!!!

Yes ofcourse you can rewind and record. The other interesting bit is that when you schedule recordings, it doessnt record repeat telecasts! Isnt that cool as well!!!

;) Yes indeed its the coolest part, TS+ rocks:yahoo:

Back