Tata Sky DTH: Where Are Marathi Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter panks2611
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,314

panks2611

ISP
Airtel
Any news on ST starting 3 marathi channels which they promiesed to SHIV Sena & MNS to start from 20th of september PLease update:whistle:

They seem to be learning from the bloody politicians that promises are not meant for fulfilling. :yahoo:

Any news on ST starting 3 marathi channels which they promiesed to SHIV Sena & MNS to start from 20th of september

PLease update:whistle:

ST? .. is it ? or TS Tata Sky.

I think we will have to wait till November 1. They will have their 'gold' packages ready by that time. Then, maybe, they will figure out what to do with the Marathi channels. Coz, currently (called them some days back), they have their standard 'our concerned team is working....' reply to such questions.

Maybe they paid off both the senas. Where the hell is Zee Talkies?
Is ZEE TALKIES worth channel to have, I mean I havent seen or heard about it, but any way we are having movies on other 4 entertainment channels (ETV, ZEE, MI, DD) and following the trend of ZEE TV, Sony, STAR, SAHARA (Movies first telecast on GEC channels, then on their respective movie channel), I guess all new movies will be telecasted on ZEE Marathi first and then on ZEE TALKIES.

Where is atleast star mahja.
Yes we should have atleast 1 local news channel like STAR MAJHA (or ZEE 24 TAAS)

I just assumed that they would show some good movies. But considering the quality of channels like Zee Cinema, it might be a bad assumption.

I heard that good movies like Dombivli Fast, Dhyasparva, Uttarayan and Sinhasan were shown on Zee Marathi and Zee Talkies. Any confirmation? And where can I find the movie schedule for both channels?

Back