Tata Sky has multiple language options only on expensive packages

• Thread starter Thread starter pixu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,037
Why Sundthguy was banned? He was posting true informations. This TS section is ment for offtopic posts and chit chats. Just like this thread: https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/42972-gecs-run-show-dth-providers/

No action was taken against this member who consitently indulge in wrongful activites and never forgets to violate the code of condut mandated by the ADMIN.

It is sad to see such a knowledgeable member like Sundthguy getting banned for no proper reason other than few complaints from marketing persons. I request the ADMIN to revoke the ban on Sundthguy.

I also agree. People come to this type of forums for informative (with some humor) posts.

his post in this thread was from last year. he was not deleted today or yesterday or in the recent days.

his post in this thread was from last year. he was not deleted today or yesterday or in the recent days.

But he was banned. He doesn't find to have posted anything violating the rules. He was posting the True informations.

i am pretty sure he was not banned for posting the right information. this forum is all for true information about any service provider. we blasted airtel for FUP even when we are all fans of their quality of service. you have a misconception if you think i favor Tata Sky over other services on this forum. i do not care about ANY DTH company. i have had bad experiences dealing with zee dish tv. that's all.

I request you to search his post history. I don't find anything objectionable. You also banned me the same day and no reason was specified. That time also I don't find anything wrong in my posts. If you find my last post was wrong I request you tell the reason. Same is the case with Sundthguy.

i have said it before and i am saying it again. i am not going to defend my actions on this forum. anyone who I think is making a nuisance on the forum would get a ban/suspension. if you are not ok with it, you are welcome to leave on your own. personally i believe, i am doing a fine job of moderating the forum. there are a lot of personal talks going on around here. i want that to be controlled. and this thread is going exactly there. so i am suggesting we stop discussing off-topic stuff here.

I also agree. People come to this type of forums for informative (with some humor) posts.

Thanks Vgpal :thumbsup:

@Admin
Lost hope.

i have said it before and i am saying it again.

i am not going to defend my actions on this forum.

it looks you are arrogant :confused: whenever you ban anyone you should give a "Valid Reason" but you dont give any reason 90% of the time.the message show " no reason specified" :rofl:

it looks you are arrogant :confused: whenever you ban anyone you should give a "Valid Reason" but you dont give any reason 90% of the time.the message show " no reason specified" :rofl:

There were some members who were banned and again revoked but they never came back. Eg.Jjvj, amatan,gregoryhorse,srikanth. At the same time Ajuravi007, Asdfgf were banned for fighting and using bad words against a member. They were banned for only 1 hour and the victim was banned for life. Even few of my ids were banned without any reasons.

Back