• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,108

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Gud news as 2 HD channels have been addedCh no. 565 nat geo hd and Ch no. 567 discovery hdNote: Channels wont appear in EPG unless u have HD box , press 565 and u'll get the banner as NGC HD :ohyea:

would a normal Tata Sky stb be able to recieve the channles and would there by any diff in quality in a normal tv

would a normal Tata Sky stb be able to recieve the channles and would there by any diff in quality in a normal tv

That is what I mentioned in the above post. Normal SD STB will no get these channels also if u purchase HD BOX and connect to normal TV the picture quality will not make any difference

Normal STB would not able to get HD channels due to technical differences. TATA SKY may not display HD channels at all in normal STB's TV Guide, or even if HD channels are displayed, they will give some error/message if HD channel selected to view.

I am not able to get that channel. :cry::cry::cry:

Got to any channel say 101, then press 565, ull only get the banner, if u get the HD BOX then u can watch them.

what about the Tata Sky plus stb which was launched last year.it has mpeg4 so can it handle? or tata wants to milk the customers even more by buying another stb ?

Got to any channel say 101, then press 565, ull only get the banner, if u get the HD BOX then u can watch them.

You are correct, i got the banner. :)

Back