tata sky hd dth: Ch no. 565 Nat Geo HD and Ch no. 567 Discovery HD Added

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,108
Hmm.. LOL for people not interested at the moment TS is going on advertising to buy but for people genuinely interested like you, you got no option! What a cruel world!

what about the Tata Sky plus stb which was launched last year.it has mpeg4 so can it handle? or tata wants to milk the customers even more by buying another stb ?

merely supporting mp4 is not gonna get any standard box to decode high resolution HD signals due to natural hardware limitations (low processing power)... so the box definitely has to be changed.

oh sry i think i already posted this :wewin: its just cost cutting.. why would they provide hd boxes for sd?

Hmm.. LOL for people not interested at the moment TS is going on advertising to buy but for people genuinely interested like you, you got no option! What a cruel world!

I tried to call TS customer support to ask about and book one. But I tried twice and both times I was put on hold for 10 mins or so before I hung up :(

You are correct, i got the banner. :)

and if you press the down channel (even if you are channel no.1)...it will take you to channel 563(Discovery Science)...though it will still keep showing channel 101 if you don't do anything...though this doesn't happen on the TS+ Box...channel unavailable msg comes there.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

I tried to call TS customer support to ask about and book one. But I tried twice and both times I was put on hold for 10 mins or so before I hung up :(

It is not available through website or phone in options...You can only buy directly from dealers in your city...And that only in 3 cities currently

Back