• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,962

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Now those who want to Activate HD Gold Pack (Nat Geo HD, Discovery HD world, Star Plus HD,) Rs 30 pm can add the package via portal too.

Earlier that option was not available and we had to call the helpline, now go ahead and add it online and get the HD channels activated within seconds

Update:

Now we can add HD gold pack via SMS too.

Just SMS ADD HDGO to 56633 from ur registered mobile no. (RMN)

But make sure you have got Tata Sky HD STB before activating this pack :)

I don't get it. When someone takes the HD STB, aren't these packages included by default? They surely don't expect people to watch SD on a HD STB?

I don't get it. When someone takes the HD STB, aren't these packages included by default? They surely don't expect people to watch SD on a HD STB?

Well wenever u take a new connection , they activate the channels. For HD channels it used to take 24 hrs to activate but now anyone can simply add it online. And I guess now one can even drop the HD Pack if he/she wants too.

This HD package addition should be handled in smart way.For customer without HD STB, this option should not be displayed.And as its just 1 HD pack at moment, it should be actually available by default for customers with HD STB. Later if they start giving more HD packs or individual HD channels (a-la-carte) then then can give this option.

Update:

Now we can add HD gold pack via SMS too.

Just SMS ADD HDGO to 56633 from ur registered mobile no. (RMN)

Back