Tata Sky HD DTH launched for Rs. 2599 only

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 26,902
Tata Sky to launch HD services before commonwealth games... Watch chat with CEO on channel 100...

He also mentioned that TATA (Sky may also cover WORLD CUP SOCCER in HD

Just gone through the news at express India where it says that HC rejects Tata Sky plea for World Cup HD feed from ESPN and the court also says - the petitioner (TataSky) has no infrastructure for the same (HDF) as admitted by it in its answer... that it will launch it before the Commonwealth

Source -http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/HC-rejects-TataSky-plea-for-World-Cup-HD-feed-from-ESPN/632120/

Just because Dish is Launching HD with the ESPN feed of World Cup, TS might have wanted to spoil its show by bringing it in the news that ESPN does not have the permission to do so from MIB

Tata (Sky which claims to be the leading technology provider is way behind other DTH provider. I was of the opinion that they would come up with HD before FIFA WC, but now its clear that it will be sometime end of Aug or early September. I hate Tata Sky.

my brother a DTH dealer, and its true Tata Sky hd lunch befor 21 june.ok happy , but a quetion is discovery hd channel and ngo hd channel r hindi or english.

my brother a DTH dealer, and its true Tata Sky hd lunch befor 21 june.ok happy , but a quetion is discovery hd channel and ngo hd channel r hindi or english.

both

why would the languages option chnage

HD is for resolution

it is also for sound quality increase but if not they will provide the existing thing

what will be price ??any news??

price not available , first we wait for hd . then tension for price.

as per ur news only 8 days left for introducing hd .. :D
r u sure abt the news??

Back