Tata Sky is very costly and charges for every other thing

• Thread starter Thread starter tonyg2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,683

tonyg2001

ISP
airtel
I called up Tata Sky to enquire about the "Don't pay during vacation" option. I was informed that they charge Rs. 20 to subscribe for that as well and they can stop the service only for anything between 5 and 15 days only. If they were to give this option they should have given in for upto 30 days. Also, they have put a condition that optional packs need to be subscribed for a minimum of 90 days which is again unfair. Guess its time to move to a new provider. Any suggestions on other DTH providers guys!!

They already mentioned in the website that Rs 20 will be charged.

Jignesh, the point is not whether they have mentioned it on the website or not. The point is that they charge for every other thing. Anyways i am planning to move away from this crap Tata Sky connection. ThanksHiresh

Yes.. that is obivious.... When Tata Sky jumps into better solution like Truechoice etc.... still they are not upto the mark In DTH..Because if TS provides the customer easy option (they feel), by the time other DTH will provide hell lot of free services...

Jignesh, the point is not whether they have mentioned it on the website or not.
The point is that they charge for every other thing.

Anyways i am planning to move away from this crap Tata Sky connection.

Thanks
Hiresh

Evry DTH co has its policy. For eg: Dish TV charges Rs 40 just for downgrading from one pack to other. Anyways all de best for ur new connection :)

Back