Tata Sky Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter jaypee307
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,298

jaypee307

ISP
BSNL
Hi,I am unable to play recordings done 3 months before. The error message is "You are not subscribed to this pack". But the said channel is uncluded in my current package. I had changed my pack from Super Value to South Economy (True Value) on November 1. I can play recordings from Ocotber and September. So package change does not seem to be the problem. Only recordings from August and before has the problem.Anyone having similar experience?Thanking you,Philipose.

mate there is seperate sub-forum for Tata Sky +...

Hi,

I am unable to play recordings done 3 months before. The error message is "You are not subscribed to this pack". But the said channel is uncluded in my current package.

I had changed my pack from Super Value to South Economy (True Value) on November 1. I can play recordings from Ocotber and September. So package change does not seem to be the problem. Only recordings from August and before has the problem.

Anyone having similar experience?

Thanking you,
Philipose.

yes this is a known issue when you change from the old packs to the new tru choice packs due to some changes in your account this error occur for this you call the CC and tell them about your issue and they will sort it out in few minutes.

Back