• Thread starter Thread starter trudth99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,248

trudth99

Regular
ISP
Airtel
After starting of SRI LANKA AND WEST INDIES TEST MATCHES.ASIAD GAMES ARE TRANSFERED TO TEN ACTION FROM TEN SPORTS.I JUST NOTICED IT NOW.

Oh! Well That was Really a bad news for Tata Sky Viewers who wishes to watch Asian Games. But Not Able to watch for certain period.

After starting of SRI LANKA AND WEST INDIES TEST MATCHES.ASIAD GAMES ARE TRANSFERED TO TEN ACTION FROM TEN SPORTS.I JUST NOTICED IT NOW.

ASIAN GAMES 2010 are available on DD Sports .. so no need to worry :P :D

But main action is shown on Ten Sports even the opening ceremony was not shown on DD all the news channels showed it live from Ten Sports only.Plus today I was watching Billiards btween India and China on Ten Action but no use to watch India lost (2-1) Only while DD was showing only the Talks no Actions.I was also enjoying the 4 things .1.India and NZ match(Neo Cricket) 2.Sri Lanka and West Indies(Ten Sports) 3.South Africa and Pak series(Ten Cricket) 4.Asian Games.(Ten Action)

^^DD sports had shown the opening ceremony without a break, where as Ten sports had lots of breaks for ads it was annoying. and most of the indian action is show on DD sports.

^^
DD sports had shown the opening ceremony without a break, where as Ten sports had lots of breaks for ads it was annoying. and most of the indian action is show on DD sports.

No.now also I am watching some games on ten Action but dd not showing it.But I am, sorry that u cant compare because theres no Ten action On Tata Sky.And South Africa on the winning line Pakistan to score 451 and now 2 wickets down.

Any chances of Ten Action in Tata(Sky?

My Dear ,if it has to come it would have come.But the channel in Airtel add on is 17.Its a Zee Channel so do not accept Ten Action in Tata Sky.More Over if u are football lover then it is useful and further they (Zee)are to open many new channels .One is Ten Golf.about Ten Cricket this Channel will bang Tata Sky users one Channel around []http://i33.tinypic.com/2hewo5d.jpg[/IMG]40 will you pay to get? They are to open 6 to 7 Channels then dont except these channels in Tata Sky either pay to get it in the worst TruChoice packs .In which single channels of Sports are not there.But Dish Tv has only one add on to Neo Sports.40.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

My Dear ,if it has to come it would have come.But the channel in Airtel add on is 17.Its a Zee Channel so do not accept Ten Action in Tata Sky.More Over if u are football lover then it is useful and further they (Zee)are to open many new channels .One is Ten Golf.about Ten Cricket this Channel will bang Tata Sky users one Channel around 40 will you pay to get? They are to open 6 to 7 Channels then dont except these channels in Tata Sky either pay to get it in the worst TruChoice packs ,In which single channels of Sports are not there.But Dish Tv has only one add on to Neo Sports.40. They have also opened very good pack for sports lover India Cricket Pack40 In which India plays any cricket on any channel it will ne available to u just check it .

Back