Tata sky website almost never works

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,110

ashutosh_x

ISP
BSNL 256 kbps
Hi all,I have been a user of Tata Sky for more than a couple of years. In last few months, whenever I try to access the tata sky website or try to go to its login page, the connection times out and I am not able to access the site.I had even complained this to one of the customer care executives over the phone and the response I got was - "Wait for some time and the site will be up again". However, the site seems to be 'down' 90% of the times. Looks like they dont care about the customers.Currently I am using the unrestricted package that shows all the channels. I am not sure how will I renew it once the subscription expires because the site never works. My internet connections (both at home and office) are absolutely fine and I am able to browse every other site very conveniently.Anyone has any suggestions on this?ThanksAshutosh

well Tata Sky website works fine all times, may b there some problem in ur web browser, try changing it. which browser r u using

If you are talking about the My Tata Sky section, I too have been facing these down times more frequently of late, though not really 90%. Its more like 1 in 3 attempts fails.

Theres nothing wrong with the browser. I have tried it with both Mozilla firefox and IE. Mainly, during office hours (like 9 am to 6 pm), it works at a pathetically slow pace. I have escalated this to the nodal officer.

i got it ,ur office server must b facing some problem in connecting to Tata Sky server, may b ur office server is overburdened and may b finding it difficult to connect to certain servers

Namo Narayan! I am an IT professional. I know whether my office server has problems or not. Tata Sky customer care morons have agreed that their servers (Tata sky servers) get bogged down when there is a good amount of traffic.

Back