Tata sky website almost never works

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,110
Been using the website for last 3 years now ...NO problem what so ever ....yours must be one of case :|

Yes, the Tata Sky Website is down for most of the times. I too have faced this issue often., and there is no problem with Browser or the Internet connection. This month when i wanted to recharge before my due to get the 15 bucks, the website did not work, i called up customer care and they were giving alternate option to recharge my account instead of agreeing the Server is down., and when i insisted the answer from them, i got to know the same dialog of the Website is being upgraded., My due date is exactly the 1st of each month, so i was not able to recharge online this time to avail the benefits by tatasky. They should seriously check this is not repeating because when the website is down i just checked the Google cached page and it say a day before the site was up and it was lastly cached by the Google Server.So Tatasky., Be aware of this and avoid these slips..

So when you have interruption in your TV Signal often and Tata Sky gives the answer of this is the Satellite Problem and not Tatasky's., Will you ask ISRO to repair their Satellite?

Back