Tata Sky's Customer service is Really Better than Other DTH Providers

• Thread starter Thread starter vivea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,844
TS CC looks good because they dont have much activity to do.They dont have more number of packs which other DTH has and hence their servers are always FREE and Fast :D

no customer care or DTH is BEST :evil:

But the attempt to provide the customer almost close to his needs makes it the BEST.

Hi Guys,

I Know that Fact that Tata Sky Doesnt Add channels and also writing about the customer service of Tata Sky is nothing new to this forum

But the reason i am writing this is to warn those who plan to shift to other Dth Providers.

I am not supporting Tata Sky,but like other Users even i was fed up when Tata Sky did not add any channels especially regional channels ,so for my secondary connection,i thought of going for airtel DTH by taking their lowest Pack with a South plus Top up (total Rs 175/month) as airtel has more regional channels

But their customer service is so pathetic that you will really feel like throwing the STB away

I had a problem where my adaptor of the airtel dth stb was not working and hence my stb was not turing on (yes..the first model of airtel DTH STB has an adaptor)

it was just 7 months that i took adtv and was out of warranty(adtv product has a warranty of 6 months).i had to make 3-4 complaints and finally the issue got resolved after 8 days
8 days is a long period and for the adaptor they charged me 300 rs.

again after 2 months,the adaptor stopped working and the same problem started.
this time it was terrible,i had to make 10 complaints and finally after 15 days the issue got resolved,
their customer service is so pathetic that no one even bothered to call up and ask about the issue in the first 14 days

again they charged me 300 rs for the adaptor
i told them that the adptor was replaced 2 months ago and it should have some warranty period,the adtv tech told me that there no warranty for any new product that you buy after the inital installtion

What the Hell man

i am telling guys this because i know many of you are planning to switch,but really think twice before you do that

even my friends who are using adtv are facing the same problem,even more terrible problems with Customer Service

at least i had tata sky as my primary service,so i had an option to watch Tv
but friends did not have even that option

even dish tv,big tv and sun direct whose provide more channels,have pathetic customer service,my relatives who use dish,big and sun have started scrathing there knees.

I dont say Tata Sky's customer service is best,but at least better than others

as the says goes :: "one should look at the quality and not the Quantity " is the best description for tata sky

Plz post your answers.

Airtel STB belongs to you or to Airtel?

----------

Most of the TS customers here think that they will be calling TS CC daily :rofl: We are going to call Customer care when we get some problem and atthe most may be twice a year. Just for the sake of calling CC we cannot think TS is good. We need to watch channels which is the basic for any dth and it is missing in TS.

Tata Sky DTH is good. We need to watch channels which is the basic for any dth and it is missing in Tata Sky DTH.

Watching channels is TV's basic function, DTH like Tata Sky makes TV more interactive with its interactive service as provided on its platform and also the offer increases Co-consumer interaction and relationship helping DTH to understand consumer need in better manner and serve them in the most efficient way.

Back