Tata Sky's Customer Service is the best

• Thread starter Thread starter vivea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,023

vivea

ISP
intech cablenet
Hi Guys, I Have nothing new to say,but i m still writing this forum to warn you as many of us are thinking to cancel Tata Sky and to go to other DTH Service providersReason because,like other customers,even i was fed up with tata sky for not adding regional channels,mostly in tamil and malayalam.....so when i took a secondary connection,i thought of going for Airtel digital Tv...took there lowest pack with south plus top up(total monthly RS.175)...airtel has very good channels and more regional channels,but Customer Service is pathetic.i called up once as my stb stopped working,i had to make 10 complaints,no one even bothered to check the issue,same happened with my 2 other friends finally my problem was resolved after 3 weeksand after almost 1 month for my friends...3 weeks is a huge time guys....at least i had tata sky as my primary connection..so i was able to watch tv as i had a option,but my friends did not even have any option but to wait till it is fixed.More over i had the same problem before with Adtv and they had to Replace the Adaptor of the STb to make it work and for a Simple Adaptor,i had to Pay 300 rs and again they after one month the problem occured and they charged me 300 again,i asked them if there is a warranty for the Adaptor as i am paying 300 bucks,they said there is no warranty...What the Hell Manif You guys dont believe then,visit to mouthshut.com and read the reviews by typing airtel digital TV.I dont say tata sky's Customer service is rockingly good,but very much better then dish,adtv and bigdish and big are used by my relatives,they are very much fed up,even thier customer service is bad...(u can urself try by calling them and asking them about a new connection,they cant understand a bit and even we cant understand them properly)as the saying goes..."Dont look at the quantity,but look at the Quality"....is best description for tata sky..I am not supporting tata sky as i know they dont add channels,then only thing i am happy about is their customer service

Back