Technical Specifications of the Reliance Jio Fiber Set Top Box Model JHS D200

I think this is the only set top box in the market which gives only 4gb storage space. I don't think so we will be able to install all popular apps

JHS D200 v1 and JHS D200 v2 are the same boxes. Only difference being the former is manufactured in China while the latter one is manufactured by the same company in India. Both companies are called Flextronics, one is Flextronics China, other one is Flextronics India.

Yes it has spdif port. Both JHS D200 v1 and V2 are the same. There is another hybrid box which does not have spdif port but only headphone jack, I don’t think its called JHS D200.

On installation day I had tried to use MAC filter but it had not worked. Later I had found the MAC address in the sms jio had sent about a STB being connected to my network was different from whats given on the unit & cardboard box. Today I checked the MAC address given when I used Net Velovity (via STB) & saw that what came in the sms is identical & this one worked with MAC filter. Now my problem is should I keep quiet or should I tell Jio. Not sure those morons will do anything.

I don't even get sms when new devices connect to my network:ROFLMAO:

Is there any way to activate those alerts?

I am not sure, I have always been getting these sms though not always. In the jio app -> three horizontal lines on top left-> settings-> ways to contact. I have set it to sms. I am not sure this is the reason I get the sms.

Back