telugu channels on tata sky dth

• Thread starter Thread starter phalgun4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,242

phalgun4u

ISP
sify
As u know that many telugu news channels are launched but non of them are added in Tata Sky.I agree that not all the telugu news channels became popular.But channels like I NEWS ,STUDIO N,NTV are emerging as popular news channels especially the I NEWS coming with new concepts, there by attracting many viewers. Tata sky should add these channels inorder to do justice to telugu news viewers.It has to give in basic package or else in add on package (say for ex:telugu news bouquet).TATA SKY has to add these news channels then only it will emerge as good dth provider in AP.

add new(s) channels is a big problem with Tata Sky always.i still wonder why nobody said anything about the DD-Saptagiri availability with Tata Sky. All DD channels are available in TS except the Telugu doordharshan.. It shows how Telugu customers are not bothered about their channels with Tata Sky.. So they are doing the same for other new channels also in Telugu.

there are 35 Channels in Telugu i total, our of which most of them are news channels, There are already 4 telugu news channel in TS. I dont Think we should have more news channels instead they can add MAA Music. I think TS is offering most of the popular telugu channels available. I agree DD no one is talking about DD sapthagiri. I had written a mail to CC and also called them many times but I get standard response.

There are some many languages and so many channels for each language. People keep complaining but practically it is impossible to add all the channels. Telugu people are not alone. There are demands for oriya, tamil, marathi channels etc.... I don't think any DTH provider can add all the channels. It has to be on basis of popularity and viability.

I agree with you. There is no need to add anymore channels in TS. If they want they can remove few ;)

Back