Probably yes, it's the end of avengers world and this time without Robert the aliens will conquer

beh.
there is a question mark. no one knows about the cast of avengers 2. except for of course the ceo of disney probably. stop focusing on the rumors.

Joss Whedon Says Loki is Absent From The Avengers 2
When initially asked about his progress on the movie, Whedon gave a similar answer to what we've heard for some time: "I've turned in a first draft, but the story is very set. Everybody's very much on board with the exact movie I'm trying to make which is what worked the first time."But when asked about a specific moment from the first film featuring Loki, Whedon became the bearer of bad news: "Immitating what I did before is the surest way to do it not as well. Second of all, and Loki is not there to say those terrible things."How this plays into the events of the upcoming Thor: The Dark World remains to be seen, but if you recall from the trailer, Thor does promise to kill Loki when he betrays him. Any theories on why Loki will be absent from the upcoming sequel?Whedon also spoke about production on the upcoming "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.EL.D.""We're building the next episodes, we start shooting again in July."
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=105545

Robert Downey Jr. will be back as Iron Man, but not in an Iron Man movie. The actor, whose lucrative multi-picture contract with Marvel Studios ended with Iron Man 3, has just signed a two picture deal to appear as the character both The Avengers 2 and The Avengers 3. A potential fourth Iron Man film is not part of the deal, which gives us some major hints at where the Marvel Cinematic Universe is going. Marvel themselves broke the news, which had been a major topic of discussion since before Iron Man 3 came out. Most recently, this exact scenario was the rumor and now it has come true.
https://goo.gl/om7ej

Beaks here with big news coming out of San Diego Comic Con. Joss Whedon just took the Hall H stage to announce that the second Avengers film will be based on Brian Michael Bendis's AGE OF ULTRON. Suddenly, Marvel's plan is beginning to come into very clear focus. Given Henry Pym's involvement in this story, Edgar Wright's ANT-MAN doesn't seem like a one-off anymore, does it?
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Holy shit, my ears are still ringing from the screaming Marvel fans in Hall H, including 2 particularly shrill girls sitting behind me.
I'm adding onto this story, so you know the big news... AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON will be the big Avengers sequel.
http://www.readability.com/articles/1qgo5ud7

'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Casts James Spader as the Film's Legendary Villain
James Spader will face off against Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as the villain in Marvel’s "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the sequel to 2012’s record-breaking "Marvel’s The Avengers." The Emmy Award-winning actor will play Ultron in the Avengers’ much anticipated return to the big screen from writer/director Joss Whedon. The film comes to theaters on May 1, 2015.
Spader earned three Emmy Awards for his role as Alan Shore on "Boston Legal" and "The Practice," and will return to television this fall in NBC’s highly anticipated series "The Blacklist." Most recently Spader was seen in the critically-acclaimed film "Lincoln" directed by Steven Spielberg.

Spader was brilliant in Boston Legal. He was also the original Daniel Jackson in the Stargate movie.

Last edited:

Back