The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter coming soon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,209
  • Views Views 5,474
@anmolbhard004 Use Brave browser i didn't got any ads in free plan while i was watching asur2.

I share my personal experience of how I had ignored my health of all these years, just being a workaholic and how in the past 6 months my health took a toll on me and what helped me recover out of this health issue. I feel if you are in your mid thirties or forties this video is specially important as we are working professionals due to our work and Lifestyle ignore our health, which is one of them most important thing.

Source

I don't invest in mutual funds, but invest directly in the stock markets. Only index funds (Nifty / BSE, IT, & Pharma) and gold ETFs. Irrespective of where one invested, all would have made a lot of money by now. Markets are at peak across the sectors.

However, I heard some mutual funds are at loss due to wrong choice at the wrong time by the fund managers. So, be careful where you invest. Stick to traditional index funds if you want your money to be safe and yet grow at a steady pace (albeit slowly).

Back