The UEFA Champions League Thread

After seeing last night's matches, I think either Juventus or Dortmund will win the cup this year.

Utd got snubbed, anyways u forgot Munich

Munich will definitely reach the semi's but they always seem to choke at the last moment. Plus their 1-0 victory over Dortmund in the DFBPokal was unconvincing at best.

If/when Arsenal get knocked out next week, it'll be the first time since 1996 when there are no English clubs in the quarter finals stage. Would be a shock to English football. Might signal the end of their cycle of dominance.Oh, and we all know who won the trophy in 96. ;)
manu1991 said:
After seeing last night's matches, I think either Juventus or Dortmund will win the cup this year.
Juve vs. Dortmund would be an awesome Final.
Jignesh said:
Utd got snubbed, anyways u forgot Munich
Munich are definitely a scary club. Would not wanna draw them in the next round.

Milan played so well against Barca, tight defence!
Good to see the english clubs crashing out :) (Arsenal shud go out tonite)
Bayern Munich will make it to finals again this time, they are a strong team, they cant choke every time considering they are German team!

Not tonight, Arsenal play next week.
I don't think though English domination is going to end anytime soon. Arsenal will most probably not even be in the Champions League next year. Chelsea and City will rejig their squads and manager(s) at the end of the year and United already have a very strong squad.

Juventus and PSG are through. No surprise here.Juve have won their last 5 CL games and have kept a clean sheet in all of them. Nearly 500 minutes since we conceded a goal.

juventus seem unstoppable and bayern too ,would love to see them in the final.But at the same time PSG and Dortmund look equally dangerous.Very hard to bet on one team...............

Back