• Thread starter Thread starter dsneih
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,687

dsneih

da Mafia
ISP
BSNL
I know its time of LED and 3D TV but just we can try to figure out important feature. Sony is preferred one so please advise if any particular series to look out for.

Size ? Budget ? Location ? Whether averse from buying grey ?

i would prefer only led not 3d and from Sony only.bcoz long time 3d viewing is very harmful for human eyes as well as human behaviour.sony has excellent quality in case of TV's as compared to competitors, but i think sony has yet to launch led tv in india as no led tv is mention on their official website.

thanks for prompt reply .. thinking for mid budget one .. something like 32 inch .. and no gray .. as this may affect the warranty ... that is why i asked about the series as in a series the feature for all the model are almost same ...and yeah location mumbai

Samsung and LG are leading brands in that segment. Sony is bit expensive compared to the previous ones, even though they source the LCD panel from same source as what Samsung does. Anyway, check for yourselves before you buy. You can very much check latest LED 3D, which is a stunning innovation. Also look for other features like USB/memory card compatability.

I would go for samsung as samsung provides lcd panels for Sony and that too 1 generetion old from current one and then sony puts its technology in it , and btw samsung is world leader in lcd,led tvs.

thanks again .. okye now am opening my mind for samsung .. but can you tell me the feature some one need to look before u decide the model ...

i think this is not only the lcd panel which matters, there are many things which are considered as finishing, if you compared samsung and Sony lcd, definitely sony will win.

how is toshiba ????is it as good as Panasonic and samsung ??i am looking for an lcd these days went to many shops and all say that don't see the usb port feature and never use it coz viruses on pen drives can harm the pc......... i guess they are saying this to sell me a dvd player with usb.....

Back