TIMBL broadband

Thank you Nitin for the reply. Is the Router TP-Link TL-WR841N easily configurable for this purpose?

If I buy this Router, I want to connect it to my TIML Binatone BES460 Cable modem in another room 35 feet away first through WI-fi to my 2nd Desktop which does not have Wi-fi Card or Adapter. But I will connect my Desktop with a an Ethernet Cable to TL-WR841N router for getting the connection to my Desktop and also share the connection through Wi-fi to my Phone and Laptop with this TL-WR841N router? And later through LAN. Is this really possible?

Thank you Nitin for the reply. Is the Router TP-Link TL-WR841N easily configurable for this purpose?

If I buy this Router, I want to connect it to my TIML Binatone BES460 Cable modem in another room 35 feet away first through WI-fi to my 2nd Desktop which does not have Wi-fi Card or Adapter. But I will connect my Desktop with a an Ethernet Cable to TL-WR841N router for getting the connection to my Desktop and also share the connection through Wi-fi to my Phone and Laptop with this TL-WR841N router? And later through LAN. Is this really possible?

Or is there any other Router of TP LINK or any other Brand for the same purpose available within the same Price range? Thanks again.

Back