• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,293
Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit_4k

ISP
BSNL EVDO
i have taken this EVDO from BSNL but facing some problems with downloading Speed for torrents. Is there anyone also having the same problem. Plz Help........

where u stay and what speed u get in torrent and whats ur speed in other downloads.

i live in jaipur,i m gettin around (varying)110 KBps for normal server download,but for torrent i m gettin around 30KBps.

i think thats bcoz of less seeders in torrent try downloading a hot torrent which has many seeders like 100+

bcoz evdo has no public ip. so others cant connect to u.. u cant open a port. so share ratio is low.. so low torrent speed...google greedy torrents and u may get some help from that application.. it tries to fake ur share ratio.. read the documentation before u work on it..

link-removed downloads not v.good coz tons of people trying to leech from few seeds and they run away thereby slowing down speeds. Use private trackers...They work the best.

example ::Rev-HeaDZ:: :: Login

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the private torrent trackers doesnt support newregistration.. u need to have an invite to join those...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back