• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 11,075
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkking

ISP
ACT+Airtel GPRS
hi friends i finally got an idea to help u guys for the torrent problems .

the thing is u just give me the torrent and i will give u the direct link from a high speed server .

so that u peoples can use ur maximum bandwidth from EVDO and dont have to worry about ports and all .

and dont worry about the sharing ratio . because i will sure that u will get 1.2:1 (upload:download) sharing ratio .

if any one wants this service then contact me on [email protected]

this service is free for a demo and if u guys like it then tell me ..:thumbsup::yahoo:

If you have any solution why not share it with others?He is most likely a spammer.. Mods delete this thread.

If you have any solution why not share it with others?

He is most likely a spammer.. Mods delete this thread.

sorry bro but i think i clearly mention it there that if u want to download any thing from torrent then give me the torrent and i will send u a direct link from a high speed server. so u dont have to do any thing but download it with ur full speed .

sorry guys i have some problem in my server :confused:. and as soon as it starts working i will post a reply here .:redface:thanks

hey guys my server is back online . so guys is there any one who want this service :yahoo::whistle:

Hey .. are you using a seedbox ? if you got your hands on any freely available Seedbox, then plz mention in your reply !-pranKster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back