Torrent speeds on 384 kbps plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter sciphi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,727

sciphi

ISP
Airtel
Hi all, I've switched recently from my 256 kbps plan to the 999 UL plan. I get average torrent speeds of 41 KB/sec. I used to get around 29 on the 256 K plan.Please let me know the speeds that you guys get.

44KB/sec avg....on torrents:happy:

Hi all, I've switched recently from my 256 kbps plan to the 999 UL plan. I get average torrent speeds of 41 KB/sec. I used to get around 29 on the 256 K plan.Please let me know the speeds that you guys get.
Hi,
For your connection that is 384 kbps the optimum downlaod speed is 384/8 = 48 KB/s. still you should get around 45KB/s easily.

You're getting a bit less. Have you done port forwarding for your router ? Because if you upload also properly you'll get better download speeds. ^^

Regards,

check night time download speeds after 11PM it should be around 55KB/sec

44.5k, max is 50k but rarely.you need to have good torrent settings to get max speed possible.

your global connections should be 167 max and no of connections per torrent should be 100
upload speed should be 80% of your total upload speed(ie 38k)
check here
Good settings - AzureusWiki

i get 50kbps constant :thumbsup:

I get 45-46 KBps on torrents in day time and in the night its around 65-68 KBps on torrents

I get 40 or so...and always end up downloading a few mBs less than upload in a day..I mean seeding is of 3.2 gB then downloading is 3 gig per day:confused:

I get 45-46 KBps on torrents in day time and in the night its around 65-68 KBps on torrents

Dito speeds...:dance:

Back