Torturous Airtel customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter esskaynegi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,018

esskaynegi

ISP
airtel
I purchased airtel broadband 0n 9/5/2009 in bhopal and moved out of bhopal after sometime and could recive bill for rs.515.85 as per sms. thereafter i have been toiling for the bill and approached Relationship center and nodal officer mp to have me deails of the bill for making on line payment. but no result even after assurance to resolve within 3 days. now it is almost a month.the connection terminated.i still intend to pay the bill online and retain connection.is nodal-officer. mp@ airtel.in reading:pleasehelp:

I dont think he will be reading this here, if you havent received a reply keep perstering the nodal officer with the same mail, or maybe a gentle reminder.

Did you register for Self care?
https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/cares/wps/myportal
To make a payment

1. In case of multiple accounts ,You have to choose the Airtel number on this page.

2. After the new page loads, Click on make a payment.

3. A new page will load, enter the amount and card details, and click pay button.

4. Kindly wait a moment while the payment is processed and then record or print the payment details for your reference.

5. International Cards are not accepted.

To give standing instructions for payments

1. In case of multiple accounts ,You have to choose the Airtel number on this page.

2. Click on Download Direct Debit Form button.

3. A form will be downloaded on to your System

4. Kindly print the form, fill the required information and visit the nearest Airtel showroom with the filled up document and photocopy of your credit card.

Now since your BB is disconnected , you have to visit nearest Airtel CC
make the payment/s , Fill the form for self care etc.

really airtel cc is torturous. it took 4 days for them to update payment details in the website. :rofl:

Did you register for Self care?
https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/cares/wps/myportal

Now since your BB is disconnected , you have to visit nearest Airtel CC
make the payment/s , Fill the form for self care etc.

I made every possible attempt to pay the bill and retain relationship but no consequence. Apart from emails to cc and nodal officer, i atempted to registered for managing account on line but the same was rejected saying that Airtel number was unregistered. I wonder how can a unregistered no work.I had enough of torture and would do no more efforts. I will pay on line as and when relevant details given to me.

The best way is visit local office personally. They can solve the issue in few hours.

Back