TriB Unlimited speed query.

• Thread starter Thread starter nocaps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,099

nocaps

ISP
Triband 949UL
Hi guys. Just wanted to know if TriB Unlimited 949 (Delhi) is good? Are the speeds same as TriB 590NU? (I know both are rated at 256kbps but whats the real world scenario like..)Was wondering if MTNL people have some throttling mechanism or something in place if I go berserk with the unlimited connection. Err... the bastard cablewalla around my place used to do shut down my connection when I downloaded 'too much' on the lan shared unlimited. :whistle:

the speeds are maintained to perfection such that u wont get a kb above ur set speed. (Unless ure a hacker who can crack into their system) lolso forget the speed boost which u expect like the local cable wallas ..where ur conncetion goes nuts and u pull 100 GB in an hr....here its not possible speed remains constant :|

WHAT? Speed boost :confused:??? Dude I'm talking about the possibility of a scenario where MTNL might THROTTLE my internet speed if I download 'too much'. :rolleyes:

there is nuttin of this sortthey dont reduce ur speed even if u download too muchu pay more if u download above ur limit

In general, no such problem exists with MTNL. But there are specific area problems, which face downtime due to technical fault and not because of any download penalty. So check out the forum to check if you belong to such an area.

In general, no such problem exists with MTNL. But there are specific area problems, which face downtime due to technical fault and not because of any download penalty. So check out the forum to check if you belong to such an area.
agreed
speeds are same as nu plan whether you use it or not..no downtime except ehen there are reasons and they are fast of resolving them

Thread title is misleading Unlimited download is ok however unlimited speed :redface:

The title shud be read as "TriB Unlimited" Speed Query.Note that words in quote refer to the plan

949ul plan has damn slow speeds.even dsl 199 users get 2mbps speed .then why not the 949ul users.hey,torrentbhai which isp do u use and prefer?

Back