Triband 256kbps Unlimited plan ! Speed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter taran.rbk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,819

taran.rbk

ISP
MTNL , Tata Wimax
Hi guyz my name is taran fom delhi .i m using MTNL triband 256kbps Unlimited Plan ..which is of Rs 799, i think.... I m getting Downloading speed only 8 kbps :(... I hav given complaint also but no answer :( is dat how MTNL r bluffing ppl !:wall: How much speed r u getting ? wat shall i do ?

U mean u r getting download speed of 8KBps??try and download a file from Microsoft website and see what speeds u r getting.

and yes!! check your speeds here www.speedtest.net and let us know the result.

I hav checked my speed from ..Speedo meter ....it gives 150 - surfing speed ...but when i download file from any website...i t shows spped 8-10 kbps...but i hav never checked from the link u had given ! Now i m browsing through Sify connection .. i will check later ...and reply here thnx mate for reply

I hav checked my speed from ..Speedo meter ....it gives 150 - surfing speed ...but when i download file from any website...i t shows spped 8-10 kbps...
but i hav never checked from the link u had given !

Now i m browsing through Sify connection ..

i will check later ...and reply here

thnx mate for reply

First learn the diff between KB/s (aka KBps, see "B" is capital) and Kb/s (Kbps, see b is small here)...now 1 B = 8 "b"

if you get 8 KBps (KB/s) it would be 64 k"b"ps...

You are getting very poor speed...get your line checked.

Very poor speed

it takes 10 minutes to download 2 mb !:(

you mean 2 MEGA BYTE or 2 MEGA BIT...

as per you 2mb (mega BIT) = 250KB

windows sux man...because of windows people has stopped differentiating character case difference...they think "B" and "b" as same...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

you mean 2 MEGA BYTE or 2 MEGA BIT...

as per you 2mb (mega BIT) = 250KB

windows sux man...because of windows people has stopped differentiating character case difference...they think "B" and "b" as same...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i mean a small song of 2 mb...

ya i m poor about this all kbps KBps and whatever .......i only know that i m paying that much price and i should get the speed which they said and which all r getting :(

i mean a small song of 2 mb...

ya i m poor about this all kbps KBps and whatever .......i only know that i m paying that much price and i should get the speed which they said and which all r getting :(

You're poor in it coz you "Don't even want to try to understand" it...I have explained it the best I can and if still you dont want to understand...well:wall::wall::wall:

You're poor in it coz you "Don't even want to try to understand" it...I have explained it the best I can and if still you dont want to understand...well:wall::wall::wall:

:whistle: Its 2mb - 2 megabyte ....and get kbps - not KBps

U mean u r getting download speed of 8KBps??try and download a file from Microsoft website and see what speeds u r getting.

and yes!! check your speeds here www.speedtest.net and let us know the result.

I live in delhi....the site which u said,there is no pyramid in Delhi and i dnt know how to create pyramid !

Back