Triband 256kbps Unlimited plan ! Speed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter taran.rbk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,819
i hav selected yellow pyramid ( lahore)
got this

now ,can utell...m getting normal speed or slow speed ??

DsSRQ2mb in file size is universally understood as 2048 kilobytes.You are getting awfully low speed.Check if you are running any windows update or any program which takes bandwidth of you internet. Generally windows update downloads in background and slows down internet speed.

@taran.rbkYes!! u r getting low speeds..minimum u shud have got 210kbps...hey, post ur line status screen shot..i mean, log into ur modem configuration page(192.168.1.1) and take a screenshot of ur line status..nd yes!! like the above poster said, there might be some programmes running in the background..the best solution is download a Firewall and configure it.Dont allow any unknown programmes to use ur bandwidth.U can download Comodo free firewall:)

Yes!! this speed is fine..maybe some spyware/virus or something was eating ur bandwidth..

I hav listened that MTNL gives good downloading speed .... its equal to my sify connection :(

dude, listen, im using the same plan. its a really good plan. u should get speed of 256kBps, ie your speed can go to a max of 32 kbps. mine goes up to abt 31, 32. if u dont get speeds in da higher 20's (use limewire to see or amazing down software), then u should call the mtnl ppl. they might take sum time to come but theyll fix it. don get rid of dis plan. it awesome. and mtnl isnt as bad as ppl say. only their service is poor.good luck.

Back