Trichy Airtel store is helpless to give new connection

• Thread starter Thread starter manju322
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,563
ISP
Airtel
I am near to 350meters from Airtel showroom, I am expecting Airtel Black connection. But the Salesmen and technical team visiting my house and saying all the connections in the box are filled. Only 16 connections are allowed so box is filled with the connections, I cannot get a new connection if someone need to cancel the connection or company need to expand the DB. Nothing was happened for the past 2 months.

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, TO GET A NEW CONNECTION IN AIRTEL BLACK.

Dont spam the forum with same post. If the connection is not feasible, you will get your refund, its airtel not excitel.

@manju322 yeah so keep trying till they actually bother to give you one. Posting on the forum isn't going to make Airtel change its mind. Trust me even I had issues getting Airtel to my residential area in the past. They won't do it till it's commercially viable for them.

Common issue with Airtel suffering from success.

🤷

Sales and technical support is not in sync.

@Chip is correct here. Till it becomes financially viable, they won't provide services.
I was in contact with a higher up in airtel for more than 2yrs for fiber installation in my locality. Financial viability is only one factor, apart from that permission from municipality, RWA are common bottleneck.

@mikrotik these guys are now using tree tops and try to avoid housing colonies to the extent possible to expand. They're now off their high horse about rules/regulations etc and following shortcuts that other operators have been implementing for a long time.

The way airtel functions often defy logic. I live in a premium locality and they still have copper based VDSL. They are yet to upgrade to fiber. Both Jio fiber and tata fiber are operational at same apartment.

Back