Trump Prepaid - bad Signals??

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,246
ISP
Airtel
Hi,I have a trump pre-paid connection, for the past 2 months I am facing this problem that I get very bad signal during a call.I often get disconnected while taking. Also, I have to dial a number atleat 5-8 times before I actually get connected to him.Is anyone else facing this problem in delhi?Is the company doing anything to rectify this? any ideas? I ask bcoz their customer care never care to answer us.

Few weeks back i received an sms from them saying that mtnl is testing new gsm network and it will be ready by 31st march.I had some problems regarding smses not getting delivered but everything is fine now.

Yea I got that message too but it seems the calling problem still persist.I still have to dial a no. 4-5 times to get connected.

Few weeks back i received an sms from them saying that mtnl is testing new gsm network and it will be ready by 31st march.
I had some problems regarding smses not getting delivered but everything is fine now.

Anyone got any further details about the testing Coz My GARUDA mobile sometimes sends SMS to Vodafone/Airtel/Reliance, and sometimes the SMS just disappear in the network after leaving my phone(Although my prepaid balance is not consumed even if the SMS reaches the person :thumbsup: )

Called the Garuda helpline,but the Aunties say it must be problem with the recieving Network.Now It would be stupidity to argue this point with a CC aunty, coz she will stick to her statement come Hell or High Water

Any idea when they will finish "TESTING" ?

Same message was received by me and both the call problems and message loss problems persist. It is only coz of the vidyarthi plan that I am stuck here.

Guys,I think the service has improved then before. My sms reaches without any failure. Also the connectivity has now improved.Do u ppl also feel the same?

Back