Unable to connect to the Internet on Trump prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter indianarchie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,326
The problem still persists. If i change my network settings from WCDMA to GSM in the network properties then it connects alright and stays connected for a while.When in WCDMA max is 1 minute and then it disconnects. Hope they fix it soon.About time that MTNL realises that access to data network is a critical service .Outage as long as todays isnt within acceptible.Going out of town shortly and will be in BSNL Roaming in Goa . Hope it works properly over there .

Pune should not have any problems..sm parts of Mumbai r only have been having it....check this thread:

https://broadband.forum/mtnl-3g-jadoo/66806-mtnl-3g-jadoo-user-experience/

But I still face this problem even in Pune since the last 5 days :( I did go through that thread earlier. I was planning to get a second MTNL SIM purely for the 3G internet use in Pune but now with this issue, I am not sure what to do!

@mpkapadia: Request you to start a new thread since you will have a higher chance of resolution. Your problem also seems different from mine so it would also help to avoid confusion.

Update:Took the phone to the Nokia service center. The guys there had to format it thrice but it works fine since two days now. whew!:iclap:

Back