[Tutorial] How To Make Video Calls from Huawei Mobile Partner

• Thread starter Thread starter mac302i
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 22,730
busy with work these days. will check and reply this weekend.

Even that context menu while right clicking a no in Call Log also disabled.
steffin, Are you using Huawei E1750?

Yes I am using E1750...I found one more thing..After editing that .xml file I couldnt connect to 3G from the software...
I had to reinstall the software once again..Anyway I dont care abt video calls as I am not going to make any..

Yes I am using E1750...I found one more thing..After editing that .xml file I couldnt connect to 3G from the software...
I had to reinstall the software once again..Anyway I dont care abt video calls as I am not going to make any..

I have Huawei E1752 and did not face any similar problems. I'm however not able to verify the video calling part as need someone whom I can call to check :)

It however does activate my webcam and brings the view on the screen when I press the video call button.

I have Huawei E1752 and did not face any similar problems. I'm however not able to verify the video calling part as need someone whom I can call to check :)

It however does activate my webcam and brings the view on the screen when I press the video call button.
I tried to call @iChaitanya and it wasn't success . BTW I have E1750 :)

Hi! I am using mobile partner 21.003.27.00.03. Here videocall option has been removed. Is there any way to enable videocall option. I have tried your setting to change0 to 1. But it is already set to 1. So what am I supposed to do. Please help.....

Hey I did all the steps as you mentioned and able to see myself in local video screen but unable to connect to user who are on 3G network, its only showing message 'Connecting Please wait...' on screen. Please help me to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance

Back