Two more New Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter jaisys
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,670
NO. it is not available

Raj TV soars 10% ahead of music channel launch4 Dec, 2007, 1108 hrs IST, INDIATIMES NEWS NETWORKMUMBAI: Shares of Raj Television were in the limelight on Tuesday, with the group set to launch a 24-hour free-to-air music channel Raj Musix on Friday. At 10:52 am, the share was up 9.98 per cent at Rs 224.75 making it the biggest gainer among smallcaps. The BSE Smallcap Index was up 1.2 per cent, outperforming frontliners and midcaps. Raj TV is gearing up for the launch of three new south-based channels by January 2008, thus making a pan-South India foray. According to reports, the company's Tamil news channel would hit the airwaves on December 14, while the Telugu news channel would go on air from January 2008. Kannada and Malayalam news channels are also on the anvil. Raj TV currently has two Tamil general entertainment channels – Raj TV and Raj Digital Plus – besides a 24-hour Telugu GEC, Vissa TV. Meanwhile, BSE Sensex was down 14 points at 19,589.17, while NSE Nifty was flat at 5863.50.

when i asked about ss music with CC they said, they dont have any idea about it. :wall:

There are about 15+ channels to be added, but i dont think TS wil be doin it..!!:wall:They r neglecting South Indian customers..:evil:.And they r interested in adding more interactive channels (Actve Stories bla bla)..!!!:madness:

suk their actve services to hell. no use of those stupid services:hysterical: just add some regional channels and private fm like radio mirchi,etc ;)

yesterday i received an alert . some mahabarata ramayan question. asnwer and win prize they told. :wall:i dont want these crap services, i want quality channels still, like ss music, raj musix(dont know whether quality channel but need it), jaya news, jaya plus :mad:

Back