Udio Deals, Discount Coupons & User Experiences (formerly Shmart)

Offers:-

1st Recharge 10% cashback on Rs.100 upto Rs.150
2nd Recharge 20% cashback on Rs.100 upto Rs.150
3rd Recharge 30% cashback on Rs.100 upto Rs.150
4th Recharge 40% cashback on Rs.100 upto Rs.150
5th Recharge 50% on Rs.100 upto Rs.150

Terms and Conditions:-

Cashback amount shall be provided only on successful transactions conducted through Shmart wallet onlyTransactions done through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Cashback offerThis Offer shall be valid from September 14, 2015 17:00:00 hrs to September 16, 2015 23:59:59 hrs.The cashback offer is valid for 10 (ten) successful recharge/bill pay transactions per Shmart! Wallet holder during the offer-period.

@chromaniac - can you fix the post. On mobile and cant seem to be able edit easily

But how to get otp password to register?

OTP delivery problem on Idea is the reason why my wallet accounts on Mobikwik and PayUMoney are now associated with my Hotmail account.
And pretty much every time payment gateways on the apps prefill my Gmail address on the phone forcing extra work for me. It's freaking annoying.
Crappy part is that these digital wallets cannot be deleted. Email address and phone numbers are permanently connected with each other which is probably a security feature but a major annoyance nonetheless.
Paytm is the only digital wallet where my email address and mobile number are optimally connected.

I am guessing this is going to become a problem for people who change their mobile numbers or email address on a regular basis.

Full T&C here

3) The cashback amount shall be provided for every successful prepaid/postpaid/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) or above. Any successful transaction below Rs.100 will not be eligible for the cashback offer.

4) The cashback amount is subject to maximum of Rs.150 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) per transaction.

5) Cashback is incremental in nature and is subject to the below slab, based on the incremental recharges

% Cashback Minimum Recharge Amount Maximum Cashback/Transaction
1st Recharge 10% Rs.100 Rs.150
2nd Recharge 20% Rs.100 Rs.150
3rd Recharge 30% Rs.100 Rs.150
4th Recharge 40% Rs.100 Rs.150
5th Recharge 50% Rs.100 Rs.150
6) The cashback counter is on a daily basis. E.g. - In case a customer does three recharges on day-1 and falls under the 30% cashback bracket on 3rd recharge; if he/she does a recharge transaction on day-2, 10% cashback will be given on the first recharge (and not 40% as a continuation from last day)

So, tried to utilize the above offer. Docomo got failed in between. Now its not allowing me to do more than 5 transactions - it counts the failed one as well - customer care says thats how it is :wondering:

Whoever came up with such a requirement process needs to get a kick - or the developer who did not account failed transaction.

Since it works on a load first model - money seemed stuck. But anyway they have NEFT for free for now - so transferred it my bank account - loaded via credit card though.

Seems a roundabout loophole where one can load cash using credit card & then move to bank (Limits are very less, ofcourse)

Back