UEFA Champions League

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7160
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,589
D

Deleted member 7160

I was surprised to see no topic of discussion of EPL/FA Cup/UEFA Champions league.. Chelsea wins 3-1 against Liverpool yesterday and Barcelona 4-0 against Munich (I forgot the full name)...

Ya... it's good that you opened one... btw, team's name is bayern munich....

Barcelona wins 2009 UEFA champions league !Although my fav team Chelsea couldnt make it to the finals.. But am happy that Man U havent won !!

i guess i am a bit disappointed. at least its not chelsea or real madrid :D

----------

yey my 21000th post! :o

Thought i did not see the finals yesterday as they were telecasting it late night......but i wanted to see Man U to loose and it happend the same........happy about the result barcelona defeating Man u 2-0 but i would have been delighted if Barcelone had defeated Man U 4-0........

----------

i guess i am a bit disappointed. at least its not chelsea or real madrid :D

----------

yey my 21000th post! :o
Congradulations on 21000 posts..........:thumbsup:

----------

Who is the next highest..........:confused:

FA Cup Final..Chelsea v Everton.. 30th May.. Live from 7:30PM on Sony PIX.. I hope Chelsea can at least win this :)

Earlier when Theiry Henry was with Arsenal i used to support Arsenal when he left Arsenal i am no longer interested in that club rather i started to like both Chelsea and Liversoon but like chelsea lot mainly because of Michael Ballack, Lampard and Drogba..........

I believe he is going to join the italian club.........correct me if i am wrong.......

Back