ULF 1350 - 1st July 2010 Are you getting 2Mbps?

• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,296
@wamexlapex - Thanks for sharing the info... i guess we need a visit to BSNL office!

Visited BSNL Office and got it fixed by meeting the Area Manager. They did something and later in the evening I got AUTHORIZATION FAILURE error. Got bit disappointed - since "something" which was working, because "nothing".Didn't loose my patience :) I called Customer Care and they ran through the Steps of Editing Modem Settings... Renter Username/Password... save/reboot. and I was online with 2Mbps (theoretically) speed. Practically the BSNL Broadband Test resulting between 1.45Mbps to 1.65Mbps during every test.

@ ckr97 I got mine fixed too. I called a few numbers and I spoke to the AGM Broadband Bangalore East. She told me that there is a problem "in the back end " (I did not ask her what that meant) and within an hour it would be sorted out. It is okay now

I'm still getting 512K, although I'm getting 1Mbit from my FTP in the UK which is good enough for me since I do all my downloading from it.

Anything interesting in UK FTP Servers? Can you share the link/details? :-)

I went through this fiasco the entire month of June and wasted lot of time on my UL1350 plan, but did not get the desired speeds got fed up and got my plan changed to UL750 plus. Getting the same old 512kbps speeds with on worries, i am happy now ...

I changed my plan to 1111 BBG Combo 2mbps .But dont know, why its always less than 1mbps also.F**k..No new plans of BSNL are good.Home 1800 was such a great plan. Damn, why did they close that.

Back