ULF 1350 to ULF 1400 - pathetic bandwidth from bsnl

• Thread starter Thread starter poons
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,307

poons

ISP
bsnl
I have ULF 1350. September I crossed my 15gb limit and my bandwidthh dropped to 512kbps. Fair enuogh. The last week of September I applied for a plan change from my ULF 1350 to ULF 1400. I have been checking my bandwidth from the 1st of October. From what I see my bandwidth has just dropped off a cliff. It just doesn't cross 1mbps. And it is very very inconsistent. Sometimes I get something around 256kbps to 400kbps. But nothing more than that. Forget the 4mbps that I should be expecting from ULF1400 which should be my bandwidth since I have applied for a plan change from ULF 1350 to ULF1400, I am not even getting half of the 2mbps that is promised by ULF1350(which is supposedly my old plan from September). Talking to the bsnl officers is a pain. All they do is give me some official's no and ask me to contact her/him and it continues like some vicious never ending routine. Sick and tired of this. Anyone facing similar bandwidth issues with bsnl. I just wished I had airtel in my area. I don't mind paying an extra Rs. 500 if they promise the bandwidth and provide good bandwidth which bsnl just isn't providing.

Can you post a speed-test and/or screenshot of a download?

i am from kerala and old user of BSNL broadband i am satisfied with their speed i got 1.7mbps. now changed to BSNL wimax which gives 2mbps unlimited @ 999. i am happy with BSNL. ( but upload speed in wimax is 240kbps).Try to contact or went to BSNL CSC.

i am from kerala and old user of BSNL broadband i am satisfied with their speed i got 1.7mbps. now changed to BSNL wimax which gives 2mbps unlimited @ 999. i am happy with BSNL. ( but upload speed in wimax is 240kbps).
Try to contact or went to BSNL CSC.

I tried sharing the results using speakeasy. Somehow it is not mailing me the results. Not sure why. I spoke to a couple of bsnl employees. They told me that a lot of complaints have been lodged and they are looking into the issue. Will be calling them again today to find out.

Back