UN:3 stikes laws on p2p violate human rights!

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,799
You're kidding. Maharashtra Navnirman Sena? Nephew of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray? Cousin of Uddhav Thackeray?

BTW, I don't associate with him or agree with his political views/actions or methods (but I doubt I should publicly express what I think of him because of who we mutually know).

Hehe, gotcha! Just yanking your chain...

Hehe, gotcha! Just yanking your chain...

Indeed, otherwise that would have been quite the rock you were living under :P

Going below the belt now, are we? Well, i suppose you have earned a penalty shot or two, considering how i tormented you. :)

Going below the belt now, are we? Well, i suppose you have earned a penalty shot or two, considering how i tormented you. :)

Eh? No. Just if you're a Mumbaikar who genuinely doesn't know who Raj Thackeray is I would have been rather surprised... his billboards are all over the place, not just Dadar...

I meant the reference to "living under a rock" and what it implies in addition to being oblivious of social realities. Surely you are not that naive. As i said, you are entitled to the dig.

I meant the reference to "living under a rock" and what it implies in addition to being oblivious of social realities. Surely you are not that naive. As i said, you are entitled to the dig.

I think we have our figures of speech confused. The only implication is that if you don't know who he is it would be surprising, due to the prevalent nature of his presence through posters and local media. That is all. Back on topic now :)

Back