Undersea cable cut in Middle-East, Reliance Server's down!

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,439
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi21

ISP
Reliance
I Had called Reliance cc and they said there is an undersea cable cut in the middle-east so the servers are very slow and lot of disconnections, the problem will be resolved till 27th April and everything will be back to normal, till then lot of fluctuations in the Speeds and most Websites won't open, so frustrating browsing till the 27th April, May the problem be resolved ASAP.PEACE!

Even I observed this from yesterday, The internet keeps disconnecting and re-connect itself.

Even I observed this from yesterday, The internet keeps disconnecting and re-connect itself.

Same here... when i use the default dns server it takes time to open a website... but since i started using google's dns server it's been fine....

Hi Guys,

Since Thursday morning, my Reliance Netconnect Huwaei device is prompting Zero Signal strength.

I have tried it on 3 different computers on 3 different locations.

Still it gives the same problem of no network detected. I have never had problems with signal/network using the Reliance Netconnect previously.

The warranty of the device will run out in a month's time.

Has anyone faced such a problem due to network/ device.

Some in this thread mentioned slow network and disconnection due to the undersea cable.
But for me there is no signal strength available at all. It shows an X and says could not connect. Even 1x option is not being allowed in the dialer.

It can mean one of 2 things:
1. Reliance ISP problem Or
2. My device has gone kaput - but it is reciognised by the computer and the dialer pops up automatically when USB is connected

ALSO - When entering my MDN in Reliance callcenter number, the IVR says that "it is an invalid entry" - so my MDN is not recognised by Reliance IVR anymore, but they are sending me the bills nonetheless.

:p

Any news/comments would be useful. Thanks.

Best Wishes,
Ujjwal Dey

i Sensed a Jolt in the Speed and Auto Disconnection since 8 PM yesterday...then @ 12 AM it Disconnected again but am Browsing and Downloaded 2 Movies without any Problem using utorrent..i am from Jaipur by the way..

:(Just gave it to the Huawei Service Center.They have such poor language skills that they cannot tell me what is wrong with the device.They say it is data card problem and will be replaced free of cost. That is all they can tell me.Anyways now it will go to the company and get a new "data card" (or God knows what is wrong) and I will get it in a week or 2 or more.:(Just checked, my warranty is up to August so not an issue. The Service Center doesn't even know how the "data card" got damaged overnight in my drawer. I don't think they know what they are talking about and simply forwarding my device to the company.They don't repair anything - they themselves say that they never repair anything.All they do is simply take the user's device and give it to company - - like a bloody courier service they are.:(Angry and without internet at home.:impissed:

:(

Just gave it to the Huawei Service Center.

Just to follow up on this if anyone would face something like this....

I got the Huawei device back from the Service Center yesterday.

The RSN and SKU has changed since they replace the data card instead of repairing.

No charges were made - so didn't have to pay a single rupee to get a replaced Huawei device under warranty.

:)

I have been told to wait for 48 hours so that this can be activated - because the RSN has changed but my MDN will remain the same.

:p

I plugged it into the computer and it shows full network YAY :inodding: So that seems solved. Now to wait another day so as to get their backend processes done to re-activate my account.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back