• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,427
Status
Not open for further replies.

deren

ISP
TATA BROADBAND
After going through all the advertisement of TB "more for sure" plans I changed my plan from Infinity384 to Flash384. I am a postpaid user with TB connection for more than 2 yrs in Hyderabad. Tatas have prooved once again that they are the cheaters as what they advertise is not what they deliver. Here is in my case:As Advertise Flash 384 Plan :readtherules:: (1) Broadband speed of 1.5 Mbps between night 10.00 to Morning 8.00What i got:madness::(1) broadband speed of 1.0 Mbps between night 11.00 to Morning 8.00So guys beware of the advertisements and check your accounts. You may be cheated as "tariffs may change without prior information".Has anyone got the same experience?

Have you tried contacting customer care and explaining about your problem ?

So guys beware of the advertisements and check your accounts. You may be cheated as "tariffs may change without prior information".
Unlike prepaid in postpaid the new tariff plans must be valid for 6 months. So for atleast 6 months we can't be cheated.

HI.I also got the same problem with Power flash 384 plan. I called customer care and explained the problem. They registered the complaint, but they closed the issue without solving. I called them again, scolded and registered complaint again (3days back). No answer till now. My billing date is 7th. I have not paid till now. I downloaded more than 30GB of data. I want to see will they call or not.:@ Hell service providers!!!!!.:evil:

I put a written complaint about the issue but all went in vain.A complaint no is given by customer care and issue has not solved yet.I think Tata are very competent in registering a complaint but closing the complaint without actual resolving it.the speed is actually 600 -700 kbps (even the plan says 1 Mbps) only and that is measured several times.I just want to know from others that, has the same thing (means 1 Mbps speed instead of advertised 1.5Mbps) happened to others users too?Especially in my region of Hyderabad?

Well Guyz,Do as what I did. And believe me, I was in bigger hell than what you are experiencing. Let me give a small heads up to my issue.I was facing a unique issue, My connection would disconnect at exactly 12:00 AM and return back as normal around 7:00 AM. I was naturally Pissed as I have subscribed to Night UL plan, btw I am on prepaid 360 plan.I called CC, registered the complaint, got my issue number. Next day again called up to know my status. I was surprised that issue was closed with my consent. And when night started, my connection went dud exactly at 12:00 AM.So I called CC again .... and Again ... and Again. :isleep:By now I was fed up. Then I did some thing different...... you can try this too .. It worked for me.1. I kept record of all my calls with CC, including CC names and issue numbers.2. WROTE a mail to CC stating my issues. This mail included all above mentioned data.3. Waited for 2 days ..... then WROTE a new mail to Area Manager, Zonal Head and Local Area CC Manager, here I attached my earlier mail.4. Do not forget to add the data on tracking of this issue by you, in the mail.5. This Mail should start by saying how U like their service and how u have been proud about TB.And all blah ...... that should please any TB manager.6. Go on and describe your issue. Talk of what possible remedy that you think might be needed.7. Make a closing statement saying that, you have faith on them to sort this issue. Here mentioned that how many times your complaint was closed without ur consent, by CC.I did all this, I saw a mail from Zonal, local head and CC manager, asking for possible appointment for their engineer to vist my premises. They all sounded apologetic and asked me to keep faith in TB and let them have a chance to sort my issue asap.What happened after this was more baffling. I got calls from field engineers with exact status. They promptly came, set up a new line and a router at my residence, which earlier they were reluctant to do so.Now my issue was resolved. :yahoo:Try this.. It might work for you guyz too.-Pk.

Deren, you are absolutely right. I got conned by the lucrative fares.I am paying 1750 for postpaid 756 flash, when the previous plan (until a week ago) cost me 1950 a month for 512 unlimited prepaid.It worked for 2 days, and kaput. Speeds dropped, DSL is down (while my second connection prepaid 256kbps unlimited works during this time). Once they take your money, they show you the real deal. If the FUP caps weren't an insult to the 'unlimited' plans, the DSL downtime (over 5-6 hrs per day), speed inconsistency (10% to 50% of what's promised), and poor customer service (over 30 calls, technician visits, listening to crappy waiting music for over an hour in total).Unfortunately, our lovely democracy lacks a speedy consumer forum where we can complain about service deficiencies. My only advice to others who haven't yet taken the bait is to STOP, go in for Airtel or even MTNL. Tata Indicom is run by a combination of inept PSU VSNL legacy staff and new age corporate thugs who only care about getting new users and getting them to upgrade.

Has anyone got the same experience?
Any update on your issue cause for the past couple of days my account page is showing the same.
So I called CC and as usual they didn't had any clue about what i am talking about, so emails nodal officer and got confirmed that this is a technical issue with their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back