Tata Broadband Users (Pune) feedback requested!

• Thread starter Thread starter th3jackal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,200
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so now I've had this plan for a week. Except for the 1st day, I have not faced any billing problems. Connection's working like a dream :yahoo:@th3jackal: where in pune do u live? here in k'rud area a lot of my friends have applied for a tata connection.Edit: I see you have a 192kbps you telecom connection. I had the same plan before I switched to Tata, it was very stable, no downtimes whatsoever but I had to wait AGES to download even a single movie. I would suggest (trying not to sound like an a$$hole) that you apply for BSNL or Tata and end your suffering!

@ mr. torrents : i stay in Katraj. and it has been a week since i had applied for a tata connection with no feedback watsoever from them as to whether the connection is feasible, if yes, then when it wud be installed n all ..i jus completed an year with youtele with minimal suffering so i wont rate their services as bad however they shud have introduced new plans which was a total lack of progress on a developmental front.as for BSNL they r jus offering a 6 hours of NU (2 am to 8 am) for 500/- excluding taxes with a download limit of 2.5 gigs, so i think tht TI's NU plan was the best among the lot.jus hope they introduce it bak . btw i spoke to a cc personnel today n he informed me tht the plan is still valid although it is not displayed on the website. dunno how true it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back