2Mbps Night Unlimited @99/- pm on Tata Broadband!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishikesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 91,208
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! they finally fixed my problem. now i really get night unlimited :p

how much speed u get at night? and did thye credit accounted hrs back to ur account?

bah it started deducting again! they said they are still forwarding my complaint. anyways i get max speed of 235kBps from sites and 180kBps+ while running 4-5 torrents.

LOL. how many days to fwd a complain? are they sending by postal service, dont htey have email or online console? same thing happened with my 7star case as i reported earlier. and nothing happened

Dammit! Why don't they launch it for postpaid connections?

damn i read all comments and seems calculation of hrs on TI and shit is too much complicated...Guys go for sumthin that is simple.

At last someone offering 2 mbps other than MTNL in mumbai :)But are there any hidden charges , such as for router installation , rental or any other charges we have to pay during installation OR we just buy the prepaid plan and that's it ?

Is there any possibility of BSNL increasing their NU time to 9-9..:P

My time is also being deducted in night plan . CC said that they forwarded complaint and my account will be refunded for amount being deducted at night .. 2 days since complaint :(yah and yesterday night in between there were few sessions where no money was deducted .. but it started deducting again after that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back