2Mbps Night Unlimited @99/- pm on Tata Broadband!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishikesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 91,208
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can a software have such a critical bug lasting for more than 5-6 days now? they shud have s/w ready b4 the plan is declared. customers cant keep calling again and again and that too with 4-5mins holding time on non-free number. its def done on purpose.

I have also applied for TI online. Let me wait and see if they turn up! :)

Today i think they credited my account back with around 90 bucks ( not sure exactly how much ) .. but still some sessions are being counted and some are not :( .

Is there any possibility of BSNL increasing their NU time to 9-9..:P
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Got my TI connection today. I connected after 9pm and just to ensure that everything is fine, i logged out after 50 minutes. And i see that....i have been charged. :mad:And the most interesting thing is that, i used the internet between 9 and 10pm, but the usage shows that i used between 10 and 11pm. How to explain this? :OI have reported to cc and let us see if they credit my money back or not. :frown: Btw, how much time do they take to get the credit?

I left Tata bcoz of worst Customer care..Will never go back to them... :(

^ Man you are scaring me. :O Just got into an adventurous mood to taste unlimited 2mbps speeds at least for 12 hours... Did i make a mistake by choosing Tata..:wall:

Hey, I have been using ul option for last two weeks...heavy downloads mostly using complete 9 hrs to 10 Hrs of free time.. yet for this duration my logs show me 00.00 being charged..... i hope they dont begin charing from 9 to 9.... :(

Guys, Just checked my TI account. They have credited back the time deducted using yesterday's night UL usage. :yahoo:Thank god..for the time being i am satisfied. But i hope they clear the bug in their system immediately, so that we can use internet without calling cc each and every time to get back the money. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back