2Mbps Night Unlimited @99/- pm on Tata Broadband!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishikesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 91,208
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should not come as a suprise really..The Tata customer care were very clear in stating that Rs 99 worth of time will be deducted from your account per month..when you activate this pack...

yes thats fine. but what abt 30mins lost in 2mins?kanou did u check ur records?and let us know how much speed did u get at night time.

just called them to see if they have any half an hour pulse..the bugger didnt what i was talking about..anyways let us know why this happened and of course the speeds..

half hr pulse?!! they wud be crazy most if they do that.

i called them up and they said it 'should' be more than 179 hours remaining since i have only used 27 minutes during the entire day. hmmn but amish could be right about the 99 being responsible for 10 hours deduction. they said they are upgrading their system right now and dont have all the details yet about my usage.getting 230kBps right now on ddl

thay told me that connection is feasible and they would send someone for paperwork,,,next day they call and say not feasible....what the hellanywys still waiting for 2 mbps unlimited nu in delhi

the Rs 99/- are deducted from the current balance of your account...you took the Quick Power 180 plan....according to which u shld have Rs 1710 in your a/c (i.e 1710/9.5 = 180 hrs)When you subscribred to the night unlimited plan...Rs 99/- is deducted from ur a/c i.e Rs 1710 - Rs 99 = Rs 1611so u loose time worth Rs 99....Rs 95 = 10hrs and Rs 4 = 25 mins and also the time for which u were logged on was used....so thats how u lost the hrs

they deducted time for the night usage aswell, i placed a complaint last night, hope that they atleast give me back the time lost in free night hours.

nobody wud listen. when my a/c got transferred from 7star to tataBB, i had abt 1250 MB in my a/c of 7star but they gave me just abt 850MB. I also made engineer (who came to migrate account) to write on paper that 7star a/c has 1250MB and tataBB has given 850MB only by mistake.but repeated phone calls yielded no result. the engg who came to migrate a/c told me that he cant do anything abt it and has fwded my complaint to tech dept. for 2weeks the tataBB tech guy kept on telling me that he has to verify from 7star abt balance MB but did nothing.then i gave up. but used that 300mb from 7star a/c which was still not deactivated :p

well i had activated night unlimited and still time got deducted from my package. they should give me back the lost time since its a fault at their end. they said problem will be rectified in 72 hours. so i guess i'll enjoy airtel 256kbps till then v_v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back