• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,665

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
Well Today I just got the reply from Colors and now they are almost closing the deal and now they are comming on BIG TV soon. They also took my numbers and I am waiting for call from them.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7403/saveondishtg2.jpg

Text:
Quote:Hi Rohit,

Your mail has been forwarded to me by my colleague Sonia from our Communication Dept. Thank you for your interest on Colors

This is DK from Network Development responsible for distribution of Viacom18 channels including Colors, MTV, Nick and Vh1 on the Digital platforms. We are currently under discussion with Big TV to have Colors distributed on their platform. This may take a while since they have just launched the DTH platform and are tied up with their internal coordination.

In the meanwhile I would like to chat up with you to understand more about your web site. Please provide me with your Contact details

Best regards, DK

afcos this news is copied from SaveOnDish.com: Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV, Sun DTH, DD DTH help and discussion forums

reply.
isn't a good news.

I guess you are best in Copy Paste and you will pass each and every exam.:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

you said right i am best in copy paste how u came to know. but i would like to tell u one thing i am also best in giving information like aajtak . no spelling mistake in between and simple language.reply.

you said right i am best in copy paste how u came to know. but i would like to tell u one thing i am also best in giving information like aajtak . no spelling mistake in between and simple language.

reply.
Check your spellings

afcose this news is copied from SaveOnDish.com: Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV, Sun DTH, DD DTH help and discussion forums

Do I need to prove anything Bilal :hysterical::hysterical:

Check yourslef which I mention in above post.

Guys.... stop giving english tution!!! Yar, Mr. India - leave it na man..... you too!!! :) Hope, not just "Colors" but many more channels (which are still missing) gets added soooooon

Back