Upgraded to BBG Combo ULD 1425, Can't get BSNL to upgrade speed

• Thread starter Thread starter gary4gar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,840
ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hello Everyone,
I was on BBG Combo ULD 800 & I upgraded to BBG Combo ULD 1425 in Oct. Plan was changed & portal reflects my plan but there is no improvement in speed. I have gone to exchange multiple times but they say that they are not responsible for speed, I should go to the main office & file a complaint there. Which I did but there is no response since then. also raised a complaint in portal, but it gets set to "RESOLVED".
Its more than a month but my modem still syncs at 2048/512kbps. Now, how to I get these bsnl idiots to increase the speed as per the plan subscribed?

:sad: :sad: feel sorry for you man coz i've also faced the same problem.. Call 1504!!! Even if they increase the downstream rate you won't be getting 4mbps :pissed-off: You should be able to get 3-3.5mbps so call them and if they too don't help you then nothing can be done

Thanks for response guys. I plan to written a application to them & ask them to respond in written. So nothing works, I will get my plan changed to ULD 800 one.
Its funny sitution, I am wiling to give BSNL money. But it seems they don't want it or don't care?
Shreyas Kini said:
:sad: :sad: feel sorry for you man coz i've also faced the same problem.. Call 1504!!! Even if they increase the downstream rate you won't be getting 4mbps :pissed-off: You should be able to get 3-3.5mbps so call them and if they too don't help you then nothing can be done
I tried but it seems nobody picks up on 1504. Curious to know, how did you get your speed issue fixed?

gary4gar said:
I am wiling to give BSNL money. But it seems they don't want it or don't care?
Yup, they already have more than enough. Exchange staff can control the line profile. They're just passing the buck as they're going to get their salary on time whether they fix your line or not. Contact senior officials. Fetch contact details from the BSNL site.
Btw, your username "gary4gar" sounds familiar.

gary4gar said:
Thanks for response guys. I plan to written a application to them & ask them to respond in written. So nothing works, I will get my plan changed to ULD 800 one.
Its funny sitution, I am wiling to give BSNL money. But it seems they don't want it or don't care?
I tried but it seems nobody picks up on 1504. Curious to know, how did you get your speed issue fixed?
I called the local telephone exchange nearly 10 times :rotfl:

[Update]
managed to get line sync speed upgrade to 4096kbps, however my broadband has stopped connecting now. I am getting Error 691 from past 5days. tried complaining but no avail.
iChaitanya said:
Btw, your username "gary4gar" sounds familiar.
Yes, I think I know you from digit forums :)

Back